Join our dream team!
• Persistently calling, emailing, meeting, international accounts and introducing them to our products.
• Identifying travel patterns and analyzing markets for their travel habits.
• Identifying key accounts and maintaining excellent relations with key decision makers there.
• Analyzing account performances and eliminating issues with them.
• Communicating closely with all departments of the company to make sure that the clients are happy.
• Understanding the product of the company in-depth and making sure that it is communicated effectively.
• Attending clients meetings during and outside of official business hours.
• Going on site inspections and recces with clients and partners through the destination.
• Striving for sales targets and competitively pursuing an advantage for the company by aggressively gathering intel and communicating with clients.
• Drafting, preparing, and tracking contracts for partners.
• Must be constantly ready to tackle new tasks and easily step out of the comfort zone of knowledge and learn
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities and priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced, client-focused environment
• 2-4 years work experience in this area
• Good in communications in English,Azerbaijani and Russian languages, written and verbal.
• Good communication, listening and computer skills.
• Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these.
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours
• Self-motivation and organizational skills and the ability to take initiatives
• Ability to deal with Guest concerns in an empathetic and business-oriented manner.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to make quick decisions, solve problems, initiate action and complete assignments on a timely basis.
• Strong team player who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until April 06 , 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position (Market Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.