COMPANY: “Yeni Bilgah Oteli” LLC
POSITION: PA TO General Manager
- Management of the GM’s diary and appointments.
- Help GM manage output, workflow and office deadlines.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible dealings with Government, VIP’s, and CEO’s, etc.
- Support in delivering presentations, financials, and strategic plans with the GM.
- Take minutes for all meetings and follow-up with action planning and delivery.
- Liaise with the relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas ad draft minutes.
- Arrange local transportation when necessary.
- Responds to and/or resolves any comments from guests.
- Tabulate and retrieve GM’s official expenditures and claims.
- Prepare and dispatch reports, projects, guest feedback, etc. as required.
- Monthly financial reporting coordination from departments, draft monthly report and completing reports by 6th working day after month end.
- Support on new projects relating to all functions which can include but is not exclusive to; procurement, pre-opening budgets, manning guides, design and administration planning.
- Co-ordinate any travel, lodging and meeting arrangements for the Owners or ABSHERON Hotel Group visitors.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the GM.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, associates and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet multiple tight deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with excellent typing skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Flexible and possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion unsupervised.
- Highly personable.
- Fluent in English/Azeri/Russian both written and verbal required. Turkish desirable.
- Degree in Business Administration
4 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to [email protected] e-mail address.