Department: Food and Beverage Production
Position: Demi Chef de Partie
Employer: Dinamo Hotel Baku LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1095, Baku, Azerbaijan
About Dinamo Hotel:
Ideally located in the heart of Baku, making it perfect location for exploring one of the most vibrant cities of the region. Dinamo Hotel Baku, inspired by the unique sports heritage of the location that was once the arena for athletes, features 28 bright and breezy rooms and studios with art ceilings and extra-large windows. Dining options, such as Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar with Show-kitchen, Private Dining Room and Health Restaurant allow guests to celebrate a wide selection of international cuisine. A stunning and spacious outdoor terrace offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the lively environment while indulging in the exquisite food and drinks selection. The Spa is a luxury health club equipped with Fitness Center and swimming pool, also offers a selection of exclusive signature treatments and beauty services.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
• Ensures proper daily ingredient preparation of menu items within the station.
• Directly manages food production and waste generated by Commis chefs.
• Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings
• Ensure all kitchen Colleagues are aware of standards and expectations
• Liaise daily with Outlet Chefs to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
• Maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
• Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
• Gives food preparation tasks to Commis chefs and monitor that they are carried out in the correct manner.
• Keeps the section clean and sanitized, while following HACCP principals.
• Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline preferred
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Three to five years restaurant/ hotel experience, 5* star establishment.
• One to two years’ experience in a multi-national kitchen atmosphere.
• Good understanding & competent of executing all basic cooking methods.
• Good understanding of food product identification within the station responsible.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to [email protected] by specifying the” Demi Chef de Partie” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
The deadline for application is August 20, 2019.