PAUL restaurant is seeking for Restaurant Supervisor:
Memorable experiences for our Guests and Colleagues are the essence of being a Leader with PAUL restaurants! As a Restaurant Supervisor, you will be responsible for creating a superior food & beverage experience surrounded by engaging, knowledgeable Colleagues. Creating a memorable experience for each Guest will ensure positive results for your team and restaurant.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Supervising, coordinating, and directing prompt efficient and courteous service with a focus on attention to detail
• Recruiting, training, managing, mentoring, leading and developing highly engaged colleagues and rigorously uphold PAUL Restaurants Service Essentials and deliver on PAUL Service Promises.
• Ensuring regular and effective communication by participating in monthly communication meetings, leading effective and informative daily shift briefs and daily interaction with colleagues.
• Developing and maintaining a constructive, harmonious and communicative working relationship with all supporting departments.
• Controlling stock for daily use in outlets to ensure service levels are met
• Maintaining effective performance management including coaching/counseling and conducting regular performance reviews
• Strong floor presence, building genuine long-lasting relationships maximizing potential for repeat business
• Assisting in the development and implementation of Food and Beverage promotions
• Monitoring control of food, beverage, labor and operating expenses and adhere to budgetary requirements
• Ensuring the proper maintenance, cleanliness and upkeep of all areas and equipment
• Additional duties as assigned
• Previous experience in food and beverage operations
• Computer literate in Microsoft Windows and applications required
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written in, Azeri, English and Russian is required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Analytical skills, strength as a developer and a leader of others are essential
• Ability to focus attention on Guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Interested candidates can send CVs to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.