We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable to join our team!
The Accounts Receivable Professional will work closely with internal departments to ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected on time. To succeed as an Accounts Receivable Professional, you should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills.
• Prepare, verify, and process invoices for sales or services rendered.
• Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email.
• Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales and customers.
• Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Generate weekly financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
• Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until September 07 , 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position (Accounts Receivable) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.